Priv? Managers is one of the fastest growing fintech companies based in Hong Kong, with multiple
offices in Asia and Europe. Our core offering is an innovative wealth management platform, which is
seen by many as a disruptive force in the industry. Our current clients include financial institutions in
Europe and Asia.
Company website: http://en.privemanagers.com/
Be part of our core inhouse
development team, crafting functionality for our wealth management
platform, as a software engineer. The team is international, diverse, young and highly motivated and
passionate about the product. You will have the opportunity to provide your own creative input and
will be mentored by three senior executives from major Investment Banks to help expand both your
IT and financial knowledge.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Requiring knowledge of programming languages and internet technology. Develop, test, maintain
and modify a cloudbased
? Knowledge of programming procedures and programming languages:
? Helpful : Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Amazon AWS Cloud Computing, JDO,
DataNucleus, MySQL, Spring, financial knowledge.
? Fluent spoken and written English.
? Ability to learn new systems and applications.
? Ability to understand business cases and proactively
? Highly motivated and a strong taste for a startup environment / entrepreneurial spirit.
Please, forward applications to
ivan [ dot ] rachev [ at ] privemanagers [ dot ] com
with a reference code RCHK in the subject line.
Motivated, active, goal-oriented, HUNGRY FOR MONEY AND SUCCESS individuals are invited to join our team of professionals.
TRENDS TRADE is an international wholesale trading company, dealing in mobile phones and tablets of world’s leading manufacturers: Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, HTC etc.
The company has been on the market for over 8 years, with our Head office based in Warsaw, Poland and other offices in Dubai and Austria. We have gained the trust of many distributors, wholesalers and retailers in Europe, the US, Middle East and are now expanding our activity to Asia and the Pacific.
Location: Hong Kong, Tai Kok Tsui.
The key RESPONSIBILITIES of a successful candidate are:
* Daily trading in bulk quantities of mobile phones and tablets, closing deals.
* Managing and developing relationship with the assigned clients and suppliers to achieve the planned sales target
* Active search of new potential business partners on the target markets.
* Regular communication with the existing contacts.
* Gathering and analyzing received information about the products, which are traded.
Representing the company on international fairs and exhibitions: CEBIT (Hannover), CTIA (Las Vegas), GITEX (Dubai)
* aiming to earn and make money.
* knowing how to handle stress and work with tight deadlines.
* able to work independently.
* able to assess the risk vs the potential benefit of an operation.
* able to constantly improve the financial results of his/her activity.
* knowing how to achieve the set goals; not giving up.
* capable of fast and logical thinking; quick reaction.
* not scared of the unknown but rather interested and willing to discover more.
Please send your CV and Cover letter, describing why you are perfect for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by phone 6120 6966